Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I can help with the midnight feedings!!!!


Roran took his first bottle yesterday! He actually took right to it and later when Jessica went to feed him had no confusion at all. He is actually doing both now and seems to be doing great with it!

Other than that, Time Warps are still happening. I'm not sure how, but they are. They do seem to be getting shorter though, so that is a good thing. Yesterday we were trying to get to Olympia by noon and didn't end up leaving until 11:30...needless to say we didn't make it by noon.

But it was great seeing family. I'm really hoping that Roran will be able to see more of both sides of our families than what I did. A lot of that was my fault so I'm trying really hard to not make the same mistakes with him that I did for myself. Family is very important to both Jessica and I and we both want family to be a significant part of Roran's life.

On the flip side for me, it is really the only way for him to connect with my mom. I can tell him all the things that I remember about her, but there is an entire family out there that has other memories of her that will help make it more 'real' for him. It will never be as good as the real thing, but that is what I have to work with.

Anyway, here is a picture of me giving Roran his first bottle. Enjoy and have a good day!

No comments: